Wednesday 26 May 2010

Finishing Touches

I actually began writing this entry one week ago. But I've been enjoying my time completely focussed on painting, and not having much time for anything else . There's only one day left and just a few more finishing touches go.

I've obviously got a lot to catch up on re: daily entries. So what I'll do instead, is post a series of photos of one painting (from start to almost- or near- or completely-finished) over the next week or so while my work is on exhibit at Yama Yoga. So please stay tuned.

The exhibition opens this Thursday, May 27th at 7 p.m. at Yama Yoga Studios inside the Garvey's complex. Work will remain on display from Friday, May 28th to Sunday, June 6th, 2010. And the timings are as follows: Sunday to Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Friday to Saturday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you would like a personal tour, please email me to make an appointment at fine-art@ceciliafrancisco.com.

Otherwise, please click here for a map to Garvey's and the various times that I will be available at the venue.

I do hope you enjoy my paintings. And I hope to see most of you at the show!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails