Wednesday 13 January 2010

trying

www.ceciliafrancisco.com is the other thing that I started late in 2007, which moved way down the priority list when I found out that I was pregnant shortly thereafter. (I swear I felt like I needed to become an OB/GYN within 9 months to make sure that I could even ask the doctors here the right questions or even trust that they were giving me the right answers. I'd like to say I've become less neurotic, but thankfully instead, I was happy to find a Western-educated doctor to assuage my fears. But that's a different longlifestory altogether.)

After spending a wonderful morning with Sofia at a baby motor-sensory class, I am finally getting around to at least attempting to put my portfolio up online today. Please, please, please don't fail me now "more-often-than-not-disappointingly-slow internet connection."

In the past two hours, I am in the midst of attempt number 3. So far, it's Qtel: 2, Cecilia: 0.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails