Monday 25 January 2010

115 days to go

I've had a really wonderful day in the studio today! I didn't feel like I was forcing anything, and I certainly made the most of the daylight. I painted for about four-and-a-half-plus hours straight today, and I think I'm spent.

Here's a peek at the chaos. (For those, like me, that would like proof that there is something going on up here.)

I'll see if there's energy left tonight to maybe sketch something. But after a couple of sleepless nights...

1)last Friday because Sofia has a cold and
2)last night because the garbage truck guys decided to empty the bins in the empty lot behind our compound at 12:21am and wake up the baby who has had a cold the last few days (argh).

...I can't promise anything. I'm just excited that I have one painting nearing completion.

P.S. I also need to put it out there that I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He volunteered to take the latter half of the sleepless night last night to try & get Sofia back to sleep, so I could have a bit of a nap before the day started. Thank you so much, xo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails