Friday 18 June 2010

Wanted: Inspiration

I've got three paintings currently in progress.

I've purchased two beautifully empty canvasses.

I've finally emptied the container I had filled with paints, brushes, and other supplies; for use during my temporary studio time at Yama Yoga. So, my studio is almost back to a working state. (Rather than a temporary dumping ground for all the exhibition-related things that I was too exhausted to address and organize after the end of the show.)

My baby has fully recovered from everything that ailed her over the one week I had to work outside the home. I've gotten over the slight cough I picked up at the end of my art show. And I've gotten caught up on all the important TV shows that I secretly and not-so-secretly enjoy.

Temperatures are soaring here in Doha as summer approaches. And the level of humidity has made it feel even hotter than it really is.

What better time to seek refuge in the air-conditioned studio and begin seeking inspiration for a new series?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails